Maximum Tire Sizes on Stock Rims and Upgraded Rims*
|YEAR||MODEL||REAR STOCK||STOCK MAX||RIM ONLY *|
note: 280mm tires have been proven to "fit" on a 240 stock rim, however, the safety of it's application is up for debate. To View or Join the debate, see thread: http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146005
RIM ONLY * See below to figure out which RIM to Upgrade and KEEP your stock swingarm!
- 02-06(Pre Wide-Frame): ???
- 07(Wide-Frame): Buy stock wheel off 2007 AW/DX. Or buy 240mm/8" Wheel - 1" Bearings
- 08(Wide Frame): Buy wheel off 08-11 DX/AW/F. Or buy 240mm/8" Wheel - 25mm Bearings
- 260/40VR-18 (*Metz ME880)
- 250/40VR-18 (*Avon Cobra)
- 240/40VR-18 (*Metz ME880)
- 120/70-ZR19 (Front)