Home of the V-Rod FAQCheck here for How-To's, Tech Specs, and Mods for your V-Rod!
- Wheels: Rims & Tires
- Oils & Fluids
- Air Intake
- Tuners & Performance Chips
- Controls: Forward, Mid, Rear
- Painting, Powdercoating & Chroming
Disclaimer: The majority of content you will find online anywhere, is good information. Because this FAQ is editable by anyone;
If you choose to follow a guide or suggestion found on this FAQ/Guide Wiki, and you break something:
IT'S YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY!!!
This community is also not responsible for your divorce, loss of job, near-sightedness, mental capacity, dropped bike,
spilled beer, missing fingertips, gimp limp, bad breath, chrome affliction or empty wallet.
- V-Rod FAQ is an online open-content collaborative encyclopedia that is a voluntary association of individuals and groups working to develop a common resource of knowledge pertaining to but not limited to the HD V-Rod. The structure of the project allows anyone with an Internet connection to alter its content. Please be advised that nothing found here has necessarily been reviewed by people with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information.
- That is not to say that you will not find valuable and accurate information in This Wiki; much of the time you will. However, this Wiki cannot guarantee the validity of the information found here. The content of any given article may recently have been changed, vandalized or altered by someone whose opinion does not correspond with the state of knowledge in the relevant fields. Note that most other encyclopedias and reference works also have similar disclaimers.